1986 Rare T-top Gt 5.0 Silver & Black Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog2007

Mar 22, 2010
1986 Mustang Gt T-Top $2,900 OBO or Trade
I have a nice RARE 1986 T-Top Mustang Gt 5 speed hatchback for sale. Its a great running car and it has a newer paint job! It was painted about 2 years ago...Silver Upper and Black Lower 2 tone job. The body is about 95% with a dent on the driver side fender and a crack in the rear spoiler(easy repairs). The interior is original and in good shape....with a small tear in the middle of the back seat...Oh and it needs a good steam cleaning and some door clips and other very minor things replaced and some refinishing to the plastic panels. I replaced the Windshield and rear hatch with NEW glass and the side windows with nice used glass..the seals are good but it needs T-top keys($15 maybe). The headlights are new also. All the gauges work including the Low Fuel light! The engine has lots of upgrades...Gt40 intake, BBK 65mm throttle body, BBK air intake, BBK headers, BBK short shifter, Crane Cams Rockers, E303 Cam, No cats, Flow Master Mufflers, Offroad H pipe, A/c eliminator kit, Aftermarket Ignition and lots more!! The condensor and A/C lines are present so you could add an A/C Compressor back on the car. The car has wires run to the trunk where the previous owner had the battery relocated to the truck...I did'nt like it and moved back into the engine compartment. Their is atleast 4/32 tread or more on the tires..should last 3 or 4 months or more if its not driven hard. I am open to Best offers and Trades...or a Zero Turn Lawn Mower so make me some offers. Email me all offers or Trades @ [email protected] or text me 706-897-2249. The car has a small oil leak...nothing major and it needs a new master cylinder. It can be driven home with no worries...just pump the brakes up to stop. I drive it 2 or 3 times a week with no issues...its fast and responsive! I hate to part with her but I have no choice. I need the money more than the car.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.