1987 ford mustang GT restored like factory- 82k original miles 5.0L 5speed cold a/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangmaster22

Sep 21, 2011
located in mid-west tennessee.

this is my restored back to nearly factory condition 1987 ford mustang gt. i dont think you will find another one in this type of condition for this kind of money. i also have a full 5 page carfax vin report showing actual mileage and no accedent history. simply put, this is a fantastic car.
everything under the hood has been cleaned and detailed extensivly. this looks as clean as a new car would.
it has a rebuilt fresh 5.0L motor, rebuilt t-5 trans, all new clutch, press plate, flywheel, pilot bearing throw out fork and bearing, clutch cable, firewall adjustor, and steeda aluminum quadrant.
this car is just a touch better then factory condition, the only modifications done to the car is a set of welded in subframe connectors (for safety and strength), UPR caster/camber plates, a mass air flow meter conversion with A9L mass air computer, a polished upper intake and valve covers with a polished cold air intake with k&n filter.
the car is completly stock equipment otherwise. the interior is almost as perfect and untouched as the day it was new. the original factory radio and speakers are still in the car and work absolutly perfect.
power door locks, power lumbar seats, and the foglights are all in perfect working order.
just installed all new factory headlights, radiator, coolant, water pump, thermostat, good year blue silicone hoses, condensor, evaporator, heater core, spark plugs, wires, front brakes, windsheild, battery, both window run seals,the sunroof seal, power steering pump, rack and pinion, all tierod ends, swaybar links and urathane swaybar bushings.
the exhaust is all stock with catalitic h-pipe and new o2 sensors as well as a new dynomax cat back gt exhaust with factory style mufflers.
all the factory smog and emissions components are new and this car will pass all the emissions and inspection tests.
complete new OEM paint job with all the jambs and lower two tone with stripe like it was from factory. it also has new OEM painted pony wheels with brand new tires and allignment.
i have this car insured for guaranteed value of $10,000.00
i am offering it up for sale at $9500.00 OR BEST OFFER.
not looking to trade, but i will consider offers.
serious offers should call me at my work number. TIM 731-85two-225three
this is the best way to reach me, mon-sat 8-5 leave message if needed and ill call back asap
thank you and god bless

SANY1674.jpg

SANY1669.jpg

SANY1672.jpg

SANY1671.jpg

SANY1668.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.