Expired 1987 T Top F/s Roller Project

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustangs For Sale' started by phantomxdino, Sep 27, 2013.

1. phantomxdino

phantomxdino New Member

Hi I have a 1987 GT T Tops for sale it is in pretty good shape but is a project. The driver side rocker is rotted and the pass side lower quarter has a rust hole in it. I have all the sheet metal to fix and various other parts to get this car back together . The floors and strut towers are solid driver side floor has been replaced. I got the car from Indiana and it has a clean title. Interior is all there the headliner is falling down in the back other than that its in good shape. the hatch was replaced w/o a gt wing but it is a true gt t top car. here is a pretty cool website i found that tells what all the numbers on the door tag are.

http://www.mustanggt.org/forms/87decode.htm

I am located in Rochester NY I would be willing to deliver the car for a fee but we could work that out if you are interested. Im asking $900 or b/o I dont wanna junk the car cause i feel like these t tops are getting harder to find but i just dont have the time to make this car what it can be
    If you want more pics i can get them or have any questions feel free to PM me and i can give you my number and we can talk or text
    thanks

Attached Files: