1987 T-top GT Mustang for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny66dangero

Dec 2, 2011
bone stock, original engine, original interior original factory wheels recently put 2k in parts (less than 100 miles on them) rack, struts, shocks+ stabilizers (4 link rear end), rotors, drums, calipers, wheel cyliders, shoes/pads, front rubber brake lines, all sensors i could find (pretty much everything a wire plugged into under the hood) everything the belt goes around, also a few yrs ago i put new ford factory fuel pump in it and put a high volume oil pump and rubber one piece oil pan, valve cover, and timing cover gaskets, new intake/plenum gasket set, nothing has even been modified on the engine and no internal work has ever been done to it 160k +/- miles, appx 60-70k on rebuilt T-5 and has less than 100 miles on new clutch/pressure plate/ throwout bearing cable and aluminum clutch quadrant and put new bushing in clutch pedal (pain in the but) has new heater core (pain in the butt) a/c lines are not in car but i think the compressor is still good have owned the car for 15 yrs and it has sat for the greater part of the last 6 yrs other than an occasiomnal drive to the store to keep it turning... see video on youtube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYRMfO8Bo2c

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.