SOLD 1990 Fox Hatchback, Lx3, Only 97k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrodder

Jan 24, 2016
Car is currently getting painted and should have back ready to go on Tuesday the 26th, just wanted to get posted today since a Sunday afternoon.
Originally white, going to be black with titaniumn interior, had a custom 1off hood made with twin intake inlets, very cool hood, has Cervini's body kit, smoked tai lights & headlights, 2 complete sets of gt suspension parts 1 set on car and 1 new set off including struts, sway bars, springs, shocks, etc. air ride rear, etc.
Rust free car with no body damage, had big plans for the car but some unforeseen circumstances came up so must sell ASAP.
My asking price is more than half than what I have in it so my loss is your gain. Only thing left that I was going to do was drop in a twin turbo v-8, but the 4cyl does run great everything works as it should with no lights on in the dash, so dependable the way it sits just not fast but looks as though it should be-:) the picture was first round of primer, and by the way- no expense spare on materials I wanted this thing to be a mile deep mirror
Can take a deposit to lock a deal
Asking 7500.00

Text call or email

219-671-5437

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.