1990 GT video..very short

• Sponsors (?)

Unknown longtubes, H-pipe, and dumped Flowmasters. The car is a beast, it's a 351W bored out to the unknown....He traded a 97 Cobra, which I sold to him, for that car. He just wanted a FOX body that really ripped. It has full suspension in every corner, and a full cage. I'll have to get pics up when I put it back together.

yea me neither, either the camera is ****ty about picking up certain hz or he has some other setup cause it doesnt sound deep enough to be an O/R H and flows.. it almost sounds straightpipe'ish :shrug:

First of all, my camera is not ****ty, its a Sony T-5 digital camera that cost me almost $500 when I bought it October of 2005. The sound quality is perfect on my computer. It sounds like you are standing there in person.

Second, they are short Flowmasters. They are only about 6-8 inches wide. Plus the car is a 351W block bored to a mystery number. I think that's why it sounds different than other Flowmasters. And it is an off-road H-pipe. I have the car here at the shop right now, I double checked it.