SOLD 1990 Mustang Ssp Coupe 32 Valve Mod Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog2007

Mar 22, 2010
1990 SSP Mustang Lx Coupe with a 98 Lincoln Mark VIII 32 Valve engine swap. The engine has 45,000 miles on it and the body has 85,265 miles on it. The body is nice, clean and straight with no rust! The car has lots of upgrades...Tremec 3650 trans, Sn95 K member, tubular rear control arms, subframe connectors, E-fan, Headers, Flowmasters, 3 inch exhaust, 1 1/2 cowl hood(which the color is slightly off), 95 Cobra Brakes, 5 lug conversion, rolled fenders, Staggered cobra R wheels(9" front, 10" rear) with new Nittos on the front and Micky Thompson drag radials on the back. The car has 3.08 gears in the rear so it gets great gas mileage! It does not currently have the A/C hooked up..the compressor is on the motor but you will need a dryer and condensor to get it going. Also the fuel gauge works on the dash and the speedo will work if you put the correct gear in the trans. I use a scan gauge II to monitor all the vitals. The weather stripping is in good shape with a couple rough spots, but there are no leaks. The electric windows work great along with the door locks and one key opens the doors, trunk and cranks the car. The interior is in good shape and Black from the doors back with a grey dash and console and newer Gt leather seats. I am not needing to sell the car and I am not desperate. $7,000
IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_5800.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Really clean car, good luck with the sale! I am curious though, whats with the Lincoln 32v swap, I've never heard of it, what kind of gains are you looking at compared to the stock 225hp?

Status
Not open for further replies.