1992 Gt Mustang Air/fuel Setup Help!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by GED-D-UP, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Hello , this is my first post as a member and the only spot I could even figure out how to start typing :crazy: . Anyways I am having difficulty's trying to figure out exactly what I need for my 1992 mustang 302 crate motor(M-6007-XB3) with twin t3 turbo setup so I dont screw my engine up . I need technical help with what air/fuel setup I need . I currently have 160psi in tank fuel pump , BBK fuel regulator , 70MM BBK throttle body , 75MM mass air , 30lbs injectors , and plan on 8lbs boost since ford performance said I would blow the motor if over 12lbs boost . PLEASE HELP !!!! Thank you
  2. first off, welcome aboard. Post up your questions in the fox tech section and you'll get quick responses!
  3. Where is that button or link at ? Im lost , This site needs to be more new user friendly or if someone tells me how to use this site it will probably be easy to use . Thank you
  4. thanks for that link I just posted thread but Im still trying to figure out how you got there . Sorry this is my first time on any forum site so its a whole different world for me
  5. are you accessing the forums on a computer or via a mobile app?
  6. on a laptop