SOLD 1992 Mustang Gt For Sale

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustangs For Sale' started by nasty91, Mar 24, 2014.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. nasty91

nasty91 Member

I am listing a 1992 white mustang gt paint is in great condition and engine has3 bar gt40 iron heads,ford racing 1.6 rockers,gt 40 explorer intake,shorty headers and e303 camshaft,flowmasters and h pipe.car has a 5 speed transmission but engine bay area needs injectors,maf and a little time spent to be finished asking 3,500.00 as is or i will complete for 5,000.00 Call 803-300-0855, barnwell
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nasty91

nasty91 Member

New pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. nasty91

nasty91 Member

Updating post ,its getting closer to being finished
    Here i have a 1992 white mustang gt that im listing for sale and consist of the following ,the paint is in great condition and engine has3 bar gt40 iron heads,arp head bolts,gt 40 explorer intake,shorty headers,3 core radiator and e303 camshaft,flowmasters and h pipe.car has a 5 speed transmission needs a little time spent on it to be completed and running but comes with everything except injectors asking 4,000.00 obro.as is or i will complete myself and sell running for 5,000.00 firm Call 803-300-0855, barnwell serious inquires only please

4. nasty91

nasty91 Member

updated ad
    Here i have a 1992 white mustang gt that im listing for sale and consist of the following ,the paint is in great condition and engine has3 bar gt40 iron heads,arp head bolts,gt 40 explorer intake,shorty headers,3 core radiator and e303 camshaft,flowmasters and h pipe.car has a 5 speed transmission,needs a fuel pump asking 4,500.00 obro.as is or i will fix myself and sell running for 5,000.00 firm Call 803-300-0855, barnwell serious inquires only please

5. nasty91

nasty91 Member

updated
    Here i have a 1992 white mustang gt that im listing for sale and consist of the following ,the paint is in great condition and engine has3 bar gt40 iron heads,arp head bolts,gt 40 explorer intake,shorty headers,3 core radiator and e303 camshaft,flowmasters and h pipe.car has a 5 speed transmission,asking 4,800.00 obro.a/c lines are not hooked up but come with car and tach and fuel gauge dont work properly Call 803-300-0855, barnwell serious inquires only please

6. nasty91

nasty91 Member

7. nasty91

nasty91 Member

price drop 4,500.00 cash

8. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
    Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I think you may have trouble getting even half of that for the car the way that it now sits.

9. nasty91

nasty91 Member

Gee thanks a bunch for the negative comment on my thread,everyone does have the right to an opinion but me personally i would have not even posted at all it thats all i had to say.Car is complete turn key now

10. madspeed

madspeed Colonel Mustard
    Mod Dude Founding Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    In that case, I suggest you edit your previous posts or delete this thread and start a new one with the update. I bet you'll get some interest

11. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
    Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:

You're welcome. The post above indicates that what it says is not true at all.

Would you like the long version then? Very well. Since my assessment is so far beneath your expectations, let's do some math:

Low retail in your area is $4650. Again, this is RETAIL.

This assumes that all the pieces and parts are present and in working order. Let's take a look:

Exterior: Looks to be in pretty good shape. Paint is decent and doesn't look abused. Aftermarket Chinese headlights and smoked tails. The Fogs are gone. Where's the antennae?

Interior: Carpet is about average for car this age but the front seats cushions and foams are shot, There's no radio. The only pictures I see of the hatch include a bunch of parts. No idea what that's done to the hatch area.

Engine bay: So you've got it put together. Definitely a step in the right direction. Maybe those aftermarket parts will add to the total:

Gt40 heads + 0$
    Non-Working AC - (250-500)$
    E303 cam +0$
    Flowmasters +0$
    1.6 Rockers +0$
    Intake +0$
    No Tach
    No Fuel Indication

No mention of what accessories were reinstalled and working and what is not. No pictures of the final product after the install. No video and no audio of a working vehicle. Before and After pics would be great! :nice:

No mention of vehicle or engine mileage whatsoever. :shrug:

Just a thread of a basket case that was first listed the 23rd of March and slapped together somewhere between the 14th and the 31st of May.

You may think I'm just trying to be an ass. That's cool, I get that all the time. Let me ask you something though...

If you're shopping for a car on-line and have $5000 in your pocket, is this the ad that you stop at to spend YOUR $5000?

Nobody wants to hear that what they're attempting to sell is worth half of what they're asking. I get that piece. Look at this ad though... I mean, for real? o_O

Make that car as best as it can be, get it cleaned up, get good pictures of it, and make damned sure that EVERYTHING works. Then... Maybe THEN it'll command a price near what you're asking.

Finally: Let's take a look at the bidding on some comps: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks-/6001/i.html?_from=R40&_vxp=mtr&Model%20Year=1992&_dmpt=US_Cars_Trucks&makeval=Ford&modelval=Mustang&_nkw=Ford Mustang&_udlo&_udhi=5000

Right about now, probably the only thing that you're thinking is that you'd REALLY like to punch this Noobz guy right in the junk. What you SHOULD be thinking is, "Hmmmm.... That guy looks like he's been around a little while and may have seen a few of these ads. :chin He may have even built the VERY forum in which these ads are posted and knows something about the ads that are successful. :scratch: Perhaps there's something to what he's talking about. Maybe I'll try some of what he's talking about and THEN punch him in the junk". :ninja:

Mark this ad as EXPIRED or SOLD and start fresh with a new one.

~Noobz

p.s. There are some more guidelines listed here that can be helpful as well:
    http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/pages/classified-tips/

12. nasty91

nasty91 Member

will relist when i have a chance

madspeed likes this.