1993 colypso green lx coupe with 4.6cobra motor and trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen079

May 11, 2004
IMG_7236.JPG
IMG_6873.JPG
IMG_9708.JPG
93 lx coupe,4.6 dohc cobra motor and 5speed trans,410 gear with posi unit,upper and lower control arms,subframe connectors,headers with converters and full exhaust,weld wheels with bfgoodrich tires,was a factory 5.0 5speed car,body has 64k actual miles,motor and trans has 30k miles,flaming river manual rack,manual brakes,has gt type inside with power windows and locks,all the factory gauges work.the car needs paint no body damage,has a red factory hood on it.if you didnt open the hood no one would know it has a 4.6 in it.car runs and drives great

$5800.00 obo

for more info call 606-633-zero34seven

• Sponsors (?)

CH
IMG_7236.JPG
IMG_6873.JPG
IMG_9708.JPG
93 lx coupe,4.6 dohc cobra motor and 5speed trans,410 gear with posi unit,upper and lower control arms,subframe connectors,headers with converters and full exhaust,weld wheels with bfgoodrich tires,was a factory 5.0 5speed car,body has 64k actual miles,motor and trans has 30k miles,flaming river manual rack,manual brakes,has gt type inside with power windows and locks,all the factory gauges work.the car needs paint no body damage,has a red factory hood on it.if you didnt open the hood no one would know it has a 4.6 in it.car runs and drives great

$5800.00 obo

for more info call 606-633-zero34seven

CHEAP! Howd u wire ur dash guages? I got an 88 with an 02 2v, no guages work!

CH

CHEAP! Howd u wire ur dash guages? I got an 88 with an 02 2v, no guages work!

it was already swapped when i got the car, the factory oil pressure,amps,temp,tach,and gas gauge work perfect.all the wiring looks factory not a hack job no problems with the swap you would think it came with the 4.6. the heat and defrost work i was going to put ac back on all it needs is compressor and 2 lines but i havent had time.

Status
Not open for further replies.