1993 GT 5.0 FI 5spd engine rebuild questions - fast before it is too late

Here goes - Plan is stock heads - grind out the air port bump in the exhaust port area (can't afford new heads) and mill head down .020 to slightly increase compression. Reusing stock pistons w/ new rings, original rods and turning original crank .020 w/ all new cam, rod, crank bearings. Engine already has 1k mile old B303 cam with 1k mile old hardened pushrods, springs, stamped 1.6 rockers, double roller timing set. I want to know if I will cause valve float or piston to valve contact if I go with new 1.7 Motorsport roller rockers with the B303 cam and shaving .020 off the heads running straight up cam sprocket setting and will I need shims on the roller rockers or will the push rods be the wrong length with .020 head shave. I need help quick from someone who knows this stuff as my engine is at the shop NOW. On another note - how about the Typhoon upper/lower intake combo (275.00 on Ebay) - supposed to be like the Edelbrock Performer RPM with the B303 cam and mild shave/bump removal for good all around street use with 3.27 gear and 3.35 first gear 5spd trans -- thanks in advance!!!

• Sponsors (?)