1993 mustang solenoid wiring help

89gtstalker

Jun 5, 2003
Omaha, NE
I need someone to take a picture of a solenoid from a 1991-93 mustang gt. I tore mine apart awhile ago and just want to make sure that i dont put something in the wrong place. There are 3 or 4 different wire connections, as well as the positive terminal wire, starter wire, and starter control wire that need a home, and i dont want to cross anything up.

and while your in there, if someone wouldnt mind snapping a picture of the grounds behind the intake, just to refresh my memory exactly where they all bolt, i would appreciate it.

thanks

Chad

• Sponsors (?)

when ur lookin down at it when it installed the starter wire goes on the left post, positive wire on the right and the starter control wire(like a plug right??) goes on the top little post. Thats how mine is hooked anyways.

thats right for the starter wires, but im also wondering about all the harness wiring, i guess mainly to verify that there is only one ground in that area, and all the other wires go to the hot side of the solenoid. Is the only ground out of the drivers side looms near the solenoid the EEC ground, all others are on the solenoid?