1994-1998 side exhausts

Marine18

Dec 16, 2009
Allrite ive looked every wear for these scoured every forum and article i could find about side exhaust looked on every site i could think of but yet i still cant find them. i know they did make them at one time, but it seems like every one of them has vanished of the face of the earth. If anybody knows a place i mite be able to get them it'd be awesome if u could post a link thank you.:D

• Sponsors (?)

What about the Roush ones? you dont seem them as often
Roush Mustang Body Kit W/O Side Exhaust

you mean like these? :D
5134720112_large.jpg

ok sweet i think im going to go with the ones off abcexclusive the roush ones are sweet but i really don't need a whole body kit for it. Now i need to findout if its even possible to put a 3" exhaust thru them i really don't think it is for some reason haha.

The exhaust doesn't go thru them....so 3" is no problem.

3" will give headaches under the car....

Cut off your right arm and visit spintech/dr gas for their oval tubing. Problem solved!!!!

BTW, the Roush covers are sexy.....but no one makes them!!!

I might have a lead on some side exhaust. IIRC it's the SVO skirts. It's on a 95 Cobra my friend owns. There is a chance I'll buy the car from him. If I do, I'll most likely sell the SVO skirts and side exhaust to someone on here before trying to sell it elsewhere.

I had em and I hated them. They get busted up if you are lowered and have to pull up any kind of curb. Plus they make exhaust routing nearly impossible with subframe connectors.

Mine were kinda beat up but I gave em to a guy on here for a case of beer. I'm looking forward to just dealign with stock skirts.

I made the move and got a set of SVO Skirts last fall and a Dynomax side exhaust kit. The Skirts are not installed as of yet. I did it b/c it is rare to see it and b/c I got tired of the tail pipe look. If the side skirts turn out to be to much of a hassle then I'll switch back to the stock ones and just dump the exhaust.

i have a set of svo side exhaust minus the skirts for trade...i will trade them for a full flowmaster catback system...as i live in texas and i have no way of shipping them at the moment...so more then likely we would have to meet in ft worth to trade.

Attachments

• DSCF4203.jpg
    DSCF4203.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 385
  • DSCF4205.jpg
    DSCF4205.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCF4206.jpg
    DSCF4206.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 335
They are rare because they don't work that well. Like previously said, as soon as you put subframe connectors in; the exhaust routing becomes a nightmare. Almost every modified Mustang is lowered with subframe connectors, which means the side exhaust isn't realistic. You can run body through subframe connectors to alleviate the problem, but they are a pain in the butt to install.

Kurt