1994 Mustang GT Convertible W/ many upgrades for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miller92063

Oct 12, 2005
Nebraska
Up for sale is my white 1994 Mustang GT Convertible. The mustang is white with a black top and black and red interior. I will list everything that I can think of as there are LOTS of parts on this car. This car is not a how car and was purchased as a toy that I treated as my baby. I am not a shady person and will not deal with any shady people either. I will tell ALL that I know of the vehicle and will give the buyer my number to call for any information he may need down the road.
I purchased this car in 2004 and immediately began adding parts. Here is the current parts list that I have compiled with a brief description. I may be willing to part out if there is enough interest, so let me know what you are thinking. Even as a parts car, this car is worth every penny.

MSD 6AL IGNITION W/ BLASTER COIL & SHIFT LIGHT
Griffin Radiator
Trick Flow Track Heat
Trick Flow Elbow
Trick Flow Cam Stage 2
BBK Throttle Body
30# Fuel Injectors
255 FUEL PUMP
KIRBAN REGULATOR
Lighting MAF
Trick Flow Cylinder heads Track heat O-ringed
Ford Racing Valve Covers
Scorpion Roller Rockers
Zex nitrous system
TKO-500 Transmission
Short Throw Shifter
Bellhousing
King Cobra Clutch
Ford Racing Aluminum Drive Shaft
3:90 Gears
Trick Flow Diff Cover
SCT TUNE
18X9 03 Cobra Style Rims up front
18X10 out back with Nitto 305 35’s
Sportline Lowering Springs
Ford Racing Lower Control Arms
Bump Steer Kit
Red Top Optima Battery
ROUSH SIDE SKIRTS
FORD RACING CERAMIC COATED HEADERS
BBK H-PIPE
FLOWMASTERS Dumped
Dual gauge clock pod with Fuel pressure (not hooked up) and water temp.
All fluids in the car are Royal Purple

All powertrain parts have less than 500 miles on them. The rims and tires are around 1000. All parts are under 2000 miles. The top only has one small hole behind the drivers window that you can not get your pinky through. The hydraulics are also all in working order. In the last three years this car has sat in storage for different reasons (Health, apartment, work, new home) so I clearly do not use it any more and it is time for it to find new home. The car has not been started for approximately two years, but did run before it sat. There was a small electrical issue, bad ground, but that was corrected. For respect of the future owner, I will not turn the motor over, but will turn to on position to show the electrical issue is no longer an issue and to show that the top is in working order. If you know cars, then you know that a car that has sat for 2 years needs a good cleaning before just cranking it over. I do not have the time anymore to even get it ready to sell due to work, a new home, and a wedding. I believe that one of the injectors was sticking open as she began to run rich just before storage.

The car has been recently moved back to my home and is available for view. I will answer all questions that you may have and I am listing this at a very reasonable price at $6,000 as I have over $12K in receipts not including some big parts and price of the car. The car was an automatic, but converted to a manual. She would probably start right up with a turn of the key, but I won’t risk damage to the cylinders or any other systems as the gas is 2 years old as well as all the fluids. I assure you that I will advise EVERYTHING about the car. The car’s exterior does have flaws(chipped paint above windshield, few dents ding and scratches) but overall a good looking car.

Email for pictures

• Sponsors (?)

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.