1994 SVT SUPERCHARGED

Again, sorry for posting sale, classifieds are down so i figure id just do one.
Im selling my 1994 white on black leather cobra. It has 64K mostly highway. The blower has been on the car less than 1500 miles. Tuned by the best in the U.S. Alternative Auto Performance...Lidio is known in all mustang mags. The car pulled 432rwhp with only 9psi and stock heads. Need more practical everyday car. Have dyno sheet. Car has over $10,000 just in parts and labor. Will let go for $10,500 Interier is AWSOME, rear bumper could use new paint job. Post me back or private message. If serious will send pics and much more. thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Nik_92Stang said:
Too bad you weren't selling it when I bought mine...I paid $11,500 for a completely bone stock one with 90k! :bang: Worked out great for me though.

how long ago was that kuz i paid 9900 for a 95 cobra with 82k miles on it about 1 week ago,heh and it was completely bone stock also, but since a dealership had it........tax hehe

1fast94svt said:
will not seperate snake from blower.......why...just because im lazy to be honost with u...and i need the car sold SOON...going to get 2003 cobra in two weeks

awesome choice. my dad is trading his 03 cobra for an 05 GT. nice little downgrade, but hes happy, so thats all that matter

donjohn

first of all, everybody goes through stangs...so maybe somebody wants a new one lol. Second.....dont say mine is better, yours can be better man just put your money in the right place...and if not....buy mine..than sell yours hehe ........i need a buyer fast and this is hard to sell a car that fast...especially a moded 400plus hp car.

let me know

pm me if your interested. The car is currently have all brand new gaskets being put in it. I thought i had a blown headgaskets but it was just the water pump, put a brand new one on there and than just replaced all of the gaskets with copper ones for a good strong seal. The car is always babied, blower has only 1500 miles on it, car was stock until 55,000 miles. Car runs great.

one more post, deal of the month

taking her to dealership to get ripped off in one week, somebody stop me by getting it, guys i see 100K plus cobra selling for 8-9K all day, this one is supercharged (newly) w/. only 64K on car. Want only 10,500 and i am willing to deliver......Anybody???