1995 Ford Mustang Gt/gts Rare Model For Sale In Florida

stanngirl95gt50

Aug 13, 2005
this is a rare 95 gts ford mustang yellow in color, in exec condition with many mods like pillar gauges, flowmasters, h pipes no cads pully rockers eibach springs superchipped, indiglo gauges racing pedals, after market tail and head lights, the car is in mint cond never raced. the car also has a king cobra clutch. i also have a spoiler for it, the orginal stock exhaust bra and the original clutch and the oringial taillights that all comes with the car if u want it . the car also has ice cold ac it has a top of the line stereo system with viper alarm and a subwoofer in the trunk the tires are brand new, they are no oil leaks or and engine problems at all the car runs and drives great and fast. the paint is in mint cond with no dings rust or dents if you would like to see the car u can call me at 954 7097920 im Linda and i am in the ft lauderdale florida area.this car is a head turner

• Sponsors (?)

stanngirl95gt50 said:
this is a rare 95 gts ford mustang yellow in color, in exec condition with many mods like pillar gauges, flowmasters, h pipes no cads pully rockers eibach springs superchipped, indiglo gauges racing pedals, after market tail and head lights, the car is in mint cond never raced. the car also has a king cobra clutch. i also have a spoiler for it, the orginal stock exhaust bra and the original clutch and the oringial taillights that all comes with the car if u want it . the car also has ice cold ac it has a top of the line stereo system with viper alarm and a subwoofer in the trunk the tires are brand new, they are no oil leaks or and engine problems at all the car runs and drives great and fast. the paint is in mint cond with no dings rust or dents if you would like to see the car u can call me at 954 7097920 im Linda and i am in the ft lauderdale florida area.this car is a head turner
:spam:

Wow, cads AND pully rockers....that's a serious machine. Racing pedals even?

Uhhhhooh...wait a second....common sense is calling me.

If a car:
A) has a new King Cobra clutch, then either 1) it HAS been raced because the stock clutch went out, 2) you can't drive worth a crap, or 3) someone replaced the weaker stock clutch with the INTENTIONS to race. Oh but wait a second, it comes with the original clutch so i guess we should go with #3 on that one, which leads me to believe there's NO way this car hasnt been raced.

B) The car is really not as rare as you put it. Was it a short run for this model? Yea, but you can flip through the local want adds and find them with some what relative ease. They're basically what was the LX model for the '94+ body style, and Ford just realised that the market for a stripped down GT powered Mustang didnt make sense anymore since everyone wanted the new GT.

C) Even with what rarety the car has, you're a dipschit for putting a wing on it, because THAT is part of the car's rarety, because they came with a factory deleted spoiler option, not to mention no bra or the crappy (probably ricey) euro tail lights.

D) Superchipped? What's the point in a chip for the car if you don't race it? I'd assume this chip was installed by a reputable tuner and has been dyno tuned as such?

E) if you really plan on selling your car, you probably shouldnt come into the seller's market and talk crap about a car you don't know much about, especially on your first post. Even if you knew something about your car, trying to sell it in the Tech section wouldnt make much sense anyways, but i guess you havent been around long enough to find the classifieds huh?

:rolleyes:

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Wow, cads AND pully rockers....that's a serious machine. Racing pedals even?

Uhhhhooh...wait a second....common sense is calling me.

If a car:
A) has a new King Cobra clutch, then either 1) it HAS been raced because the stock clutch went out, 2) you can't drive worth a crap, or 3) someone replaced the weaker stock clutch with the INTENTIONS to race. Oh but wait a second, it comes with the original clutch so i guess we should go with #3 on that one, which leads me to believe there's NO way this car hasnt been raced.

B) The car is really not as rare as you put it. Was it a short run for this model? Yea, but you can flip through the local want adds and find them with some what relative ease. They're basically what was the LX model for the '94+ body style, and Ford just realised that the market for a stripped down GT powered Mustang didnt make sense anymore since everyone wanted the new GT.

C) Even with what rarety the car has, you're a dipschit for putting a wing on it, because THAT is part of the car's rarety, because they came with a factory deleted spoiler option, not to mention no bra or the crappy (probably ricey) euro tail lights.

D) Superchipped? What's the point in a chip for the car if you don't race it? I'd assume this chip was installed by a reputable tuner and has been dyno tuned as such?

E) if you really plan on selling your car, you probably shouldnt come into the seller's market and talk crap about a car you don't know much about, especially on your first post. Even if you knew something about your car, trying to sell it in the Tech section wouldnt make much sense anyways, but i guess you havent been around long enough to find the classifieds huh?

:rolleyes:
:rlaugh: :stupid: