1995 Gt Built For Clarion Audio

Rosemary Herr

Aug 16, 2016
I own 1 of 5 GTs built for Clarion Audio in 1995. Of the 5, my car is the only one with a Saleen body kit and wing, and a Kenne Bell supercharger. Does anyone know if there is a front-end-bra that will fit over the front of this body kit? I think I'd rather have one I can take on and off instead of clear-bra over the whole car.
Also, if anyone knows who installed the extra equipment on the car, I'd love to know. There's a Galpin Ford badge on the back so I called them but they had no information (new computer system as of 2007). I called Clarion and they have no information. The previous owner tried to get this info but to no avail. Thanks, all!

• Sponsors (?)

1995 Mustang GT Clarion Car.jpg

Cool car but unfortunately there may not be any manufacturing for this part any longer. You have to cruise the forums, ebay, craigslist and all other options to find this unless someone else has a distributor they know...

A bra will destroy the paint on the front of that car. Sun fade will become uneven and the movement of the bra, at highway speeds, will quickly eat up paint.

Reactions: 2 users
That's a 94-98 Saleen front end. I doubt I've ever seen a bra available for that particular bumper. Bras tend to ruin paint and I don't see many Saleen owners wanting to do that.

That's also a Saleen s351 rear spoiler, but it appears side skirts and rear bumper are standard GT stuff.

The wheels are a lot more recent than 1995

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk