1995 GT Tuning

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by Jmellone7, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Jmellone7

Jmellone7 New Member

Is there any programmers I can by to tune my stang? I havent found any OBD tuners, there has to be something out there? I have the SCT chip but I dont want to keep taking it out and sending it back to get another tune.. Please help!
  2. BlownFiveLiter

BlownFiveLiter have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run

3. Jmellone7

Jmellone7 New Member

Hey I appreciate the response, if I do go with the TwEECer or QuarterHorse, what all do I need? How do I get the tunes from my computer (Which happens to be a MAC) to the car? I apologize im new with this whole tuning ordeal if you could just bare with me and help me out that would be great, thanks!
  4. 2002BLGT

2002BLGT Well-Known Member

Binary Editor 2010 is the software you need to use the Quarterhorse , if you are unfamiliar with tuning you can get in over your head in a hurry , you may want to just go to the SCT site and find the nearest dealer for a reburn of your current chip

But if you still want to do the tuning yourself , EEC Analyzer go there and contact Clint and see if the Binary Editor 2010 is compatible with the MAC , Im not sure if it is or not , the tunes are transferred with a mini usb cable , the QH has the programming device built into the chip basically where as your current SCT chip requires a separate burner its called to load the tune to it , and the QH can be updated without even turning the ignition off ......