1995 Mustang GTS just traded in, @ my dealership

cobra259

Jul 26, 2004
Waterford Mi
At least I think it's a GTS. No fogs, no spolier, 5.0, auto, Mustang GT on the rear cover. Anything else you guys know to look for? I didn't see any rust. 170,000 miles...A little ruff hole in rear cover, broken t/lamp, broken drivers seat frame. broken front marker lamp.

• Sponsors (?)

V6 cloth interior is a real good sign, but GTS's could be ordered with the GT interior so you can't always go by that. I don't think there is anything in the VIN or on the data label that indicates for sure a GTS, but I have heard the original window sticker does. Hope that helps. I am pretty sure mine is a GTS but don't know for 100%:D

I'm almost certain every single tru gts had v6 interior,manual everything, and just mustang on the rear bumper cover,and no fogs also. Was designed to be lighter and sleeker!

I'm almost certain every single tru gts had v6 interior,manual everything, and just mustang on the rear bumper cover,and no fogs also. Was designed to be lighter and sleeker!

There's a lot of info about this under search, but I can tell you for sure they bumper cover says Mustang GT on mine. Also, any option that could be ordered for the V6 car could be ordered for the GTS, I think.

The VIN and door sticker don't tell you, from what I recall.

Scott

This one has the V-6 cloth int. It does have power windows and power locks. Don't ALL GT'S have a spoiler?

Not the GTS. I believe all true GT's had a spoiler, and a GTS could be ordered with a spoiler from the dealer. I was unaware that the GTS could be ordered with the GT interior. GTS's could be ordered with power locks & windows and every other option available to a V6. To my knowledge, if the GT has a V6 interior or missing some of the GT-specific options, it's very likely a GTS.