1996 Saleen S281 #181 Only 40K Miles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

This your car? I only ask because you refer to it as a, "sports car" and an, "exotic".

--also--

Since those pics were taken, has the car been outfitted with properly sized injectors and tune? If so, what sized injectors and how much boost has been run. What other modifications were made to the fuel system to accomodate the supercharger?

If not, how was AFR verified with the FMU?

I see that you list a remote starter. Does that also mean that it's an automatic?

Hi I dropped the price to 10K my answers are below...

This your car? I only ask because you refer to it as a, "sports car" and an, "exotic".

<<Yes I'm the owner. It's considered exotic since very few, only 436 cars for 1996 were manufactured. I know of at least one was totalled for that year.>>

--also--

Since those pics were taken, has the car been outfitted with properly sized injectors and tune? If so, what sized injectors and how much boost has been run. What other modifications were made to the fuel system to accomodate the supercharger?

<<These pics were taken a month ago. The standard vortech kit was installed years ago and it does not have an upgraded injectors. Boost is advertised as 9 to 10 lbs from vortech. The Vortech kit provides an inline fuel pump to assist the factory pump. All your techincal questions can be answered here: 1996-1998 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 2V Supercharging Systems | Vortech Superchargers>>

If not, how was AFR verified with the FMU?
<<See the above link>>

I see that you list a remote starter. Does that also mean that it's an automatic?
<<Yes>>

Status
Not open for further replies.