SOLD 1997 GT Convertible - 35k miles - Tucson AZ

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustangs For Sale' started by Dooger54, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Dooger54

Dooger54 Member

Mustangs 001 (Small).JPG 11997. Mustang GT Convertible for sale. Has only 36000 miles. Has been garaged its entire life, hardly ever seen rain! This car has been pampered its entire life, never been a daily driver. It's as close to showroom condition you will ever find in a 15 year old car. Following are some of its features -
    - White convertible top
    - Gray leather interior
    - Automatic transmission
    - Factory CD changer with Mach stereo system

The following are extras included with the car -

- Steeda Caster Camber plates
    - Eibach lowering springs
    - Cobra R chrome wheels
    - Kumho 17" Ecsta Supra tires
    - CoverCraft Custom Car Cover
    - Interior wind deflector - makes driving with the top down wind free! www.lovethedrive.com

Over $2500 in extra equipment on an already perfect car. Pictures don't do it justice - must see to appreciate.

I am asking $10,500 and will discuss reasonable offers. Call or text me (Doug) on my cell at 309-678-15 nine six. If you email me you MUST put the words STANG VERT in the subject line so I know you aren't a spammer.

Car is in Tucson AZ

Attached Files:

rystang1 likes this.
  2. rystang1

rystang1 Member

Wow... don't see many of these around with such low miles and in this condition. I'd snag it up if I didn't live so far away. Good luck with the sale!
  3. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Beautiful car man. I think you're nuts for selling it but good luck anyway. Where was this sale a year ago when I was looking for one for the wife? lol