1997 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight10

Oct 17, 2009
Alright folks, due to endless ammounts of 5.0 guys convincing me that i would enjoy one of their types much more, i am selling my 4.6. It is a 1997 Moonlight Blue GT, it is showing 136k, but the odom stopped when i reset the tripom the otherday after i fueled up. so it doesnt have many more than it is showing. It has a different set of headlights than the ones pictured, they look much better and have HID bulbs. It also has a set of 2001 v6 factories on it (not pictured either). It has a BBK cold air intake kit, ford racing 9mm plug wires, flowmaster 40 series with 2.5" pipe and an x pipe, it is an automatic, but the car does have a shift kit, so it does shift very hard. grey/black cloth interior, alpine cd player. i drive it every day and would go anywhere in it. i am just wanting a 5.0 car now. i have a complete PI swap that i will let go with it for an extra $500. wanting $5000obo for the car as i will have to have enough to buy another car. no lowballers please, but make me some offers!

photo wont come up on site. if interested reply with an email and i will get you some pictures.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.