1998 Mustang GT $5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugster

Aug 31, 2004
Car is with me in Columbus, Ohio.

Mod List:

Engine from a 2000 Mustang GT. That includes the PI heads and improved Intake Manifold.
VT Racing Stage 1 cams.
Longtube Headers.
Custom fabricated H-pipe with magnaflow magnapack dumps.
Billet Flywheel and Ram Heavy Duty Clutch
Granatelli motorsports Adjustable clutch cable and quadrant
MSD Ignition Wires
Short Shifter
4.10 Gears
FORD GT Wheels (these are similar to FR500 but more rare, same look as FORD GT but with bolt pattern to fit mustang)
BFG KDW2 Tires 295-18-35 rear and 275-18-35 front
Dropped 2 Inches
Gripp Castor Camber Plates
Rear Seat Delete with hidden compartment and built in 12 inch audiobahn subwoofer.
JVC CD player
Shorty Antenna
Smoked Tail Lights
Projector Headlamps
SCT XCAL 2 will come with the car as well. It is currently setup to accomodate the cams and runs great.
Odometer says 157k which is probably many more than it has because the 4.10 gears throw the speedo off a bit. The engine has roughly 2k on it because it was only put in 2 years ago. I have only put 3000 miles on the car in the last 3 years.

I am sure I will forget a few things and continue adding but thats the jist of it. This car is not a daily driver. It is loud, it is fast, and I don't even bother to drive it in the rain. I actually have the wiper blades removed but they can be put back on in just a few minutes. The stock hood is back on the car because the paint bubbled on the new hood and I took it back.

This car is not perfect, it is 12 years old so I'm not expecting a fortune for it by any means, but it does sound and run great. Best way to get a hold of me is to text me at 614.558.8209

The window switch on the driver side is picky (a new one is $50). The headlight switch is also picky(a new one is $10). And the steering has a bit of play in it, an entirely new cobra steering shaft on ebay is $25. The picture has a Cobra hood on, but the painter didnt do a very good job on the paint and I returned it. The stock hood is back on the car. The odometer and tripometer stopped spinning since the I changed the oil last. This was in April so it probably has about 50 miles on it since then. I never have time to drive it anymore. It needs a good coat of wax and someone with the time to take care of it.

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

Attachments

• PICT0025.jpg
    PICT0025.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 100
  • PICT0039.jpg
    PICT0039.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 122
  • PICT0021.jpg