Expired 1999 Cobra - Black W/tan Leather - 74k Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nmarzoli04

Aug 5, 2013
I'm selling my black 99 Cobra with tan leather interior, #993 out of 4040. Clean title. 320hp/317tq (yes this car has had "the fix", I verified the VIN with SVT), first year with the IRS, 4.6 32valve V8. The car is mostly stock, besides a Steeda Tri-ax shifter, JLT CAI, and aftermarket mufflers (not sure which kind). It only has 74k miles. Interior and exterior are both in great shape.

I originally bought this car a few months ago with intentions of keeping it as a summer toy, but I have found that I just never get a chance to drive it so I think it should go.

Since I bought it, I have changed the oil (Mobil1 synthetic), transmission fluid, fuel filter, spark plugs, recharged the AC, put on brand new Sumitomo tires, and just replaced the passenger side valve cover gasket (there was oil in spark plug wells). The car runs and sounds great, with lots of pull.

I also have the original window sticker and certificate of authenticity from SVT, as well as a clean CarFax. Also comes with a new waterproof car cover, as well as all the stock parts (intake, shifter). Feel free to contact me via email, [email protected], or by phone 603-534-0078, my name is Nate. I could also send more pictures upon request. Here's a link to my craigslist ad with a few more photos as well: 1999 Cobra
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have, I'd be more than willing to answer them!

Car is located in Dover, NH.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.