1999 mustang gt

• Sponsors (?)

well the badges are factory so im assuming it is... i barley have any money in the car so i just wondering what price

All 1999 Mustangs got the same badges except for the Cobra....same in 2004 with the 40th anniversary edition. Every Mustang that year except the cobra got the 40th badges.

A true 99 anniversary car is different. it has a hood and side scoop later used on the 2001 mustang, a different spoiler, blacked out trim between the taillights, blacked out hood decal, machine finished wheels with black inserts, and different interior features such as the only 99+ to have true black interior i beleive. They only came in silver, black, white and red

They are rare, so worth a little more, but not much

Here's a 35th anniversay car
99mustang_35th.jpg

99_35th_conv_2.jpg

Attachments

• 99mustang_35th.jpg
    99mustang_35th.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 83
All 1999 Mustangs got the same badges except for the Cobra....same in 2004 with the 40th anniversary edition. Every Mustang that year except the cobra got the 40th badges.

A true 99 anniversary car is different. it has a hood and side scoop later used on the 2001 mustang, a different spoiler, blacked out trim between the taillights, blacked out hood decal, machine finished wheels with black inserts, and different interior features such as the only 99+ to have true black interior i beleive. They only came in silver, black, white and red

They are rare, so worth a little more, but not much

Here's a 35th anniversay car
99mustang_35th.jpg

99_35th_conv_2.jpg

Yep, that and more....the interior was two-tone charcoal with silver inserts. The dash has a silver background and the 5 speed had a Billet shift knob that they later put in the BULLITT and Mach. Special 35th floor mats were also part of the option.

Attachments

• 99mustang_35th.jpg
    99mustang_35th.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 74
I wish there was a way to figure out using the VIN whether a car was a real anniversary or not. I have the hood scoop, but not the vinal, floor mats and gauges, but thats it. I the shift knob was changed and the stock wheels are long gone. Who knows....

I wish there was a way to figure out using the VIN whether a car was a real anniversary or not. I have the hood scoop, but not the vinal, floor mats and gauges, but thats it. I the shift knob was changed and the stock wheels are long gone. Who knows....

I can help. I have a list of all VIN#'s for all 4,628 TRUE 1999 35th "Limited Edition" GT's.

PM me you VIN and I 'll let you know.