19lb stock injectors w/ supercharger??

PRO50SC

Dec 28, 2003
Olney, Maryland
Aftermarket superchargers owners read this!!

:shrug: Anyone running the stock 19lb injectors with a supercharger without any drivability problems?
I'm running a Procharger w/ 9psi boost, 3 core intercooler and the stock injectors. Problem, high speed flat spot at 4000 rpm's under 3/4 throttle. I can drive thru this problem under full throttle. Anyone been thru this before. Otherwise the car runs fine.
Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I am running stock injectors with only 5pi of boost through a vortech SC-Trim and have no drivability problems. I cant tell you why you have the flat spot though? I was told I was on the edge with stock injectors and 5psi and you have 9psi of boost.... go figure? I couldnt see it being ur injectors since ur car runs fine WOT.. Beats me man lol

Flash1966 said:
I ran the 19 lbers on my S trim for several months, dynoed at 300rwhp with them. Just need a good tune. Don't know about the flat spot though, but the injectors can handle it, pretty close to the limit though.
what psi were you running?
I had 280rwhp with no power adder.

Jkstang78 said:
I am going to say that 9lbs of boost is to much for stock injectors. What kind of fuel pump you runing. If a stock one then junk it for a 155 or bigger and I would get 24lbs injectors to.
I have a 255 lph holley in the tank and a high flow external to help feed the charger. :nice: