1st datalog using Tweecer

Methodical

Dec 1, 2003
Clinton, MD
Last night I finally datalogged using the Tweecer. I must say that is sweeeeet. That is some amazing sh........ I datalogged both the stock tune and my light tune - mine was rich. Man if I could be as rich as my car I wouldn't have to Tweec.

The numbers were all over the place such as the TPS was at 1.02, timing was jumping between 20 and 30*, idle not steady. So I know I have some work ahead of me but man to see that real time - damn. I've search this forum and the other tuning forums and retrieved some information on tuning (i.e. idle, maf curve, isc etc.) and will do more searching today. But if anyone know of any specific post(s) or have any that would help please let me know as I am now on daunting adventure. Oh by the way I purchase the books on the EEC and still trying to get Ford's PCM book - peeps keep telling me it's not in stock. Uhmm... I'm beginning to wonder if they don't want to sell to anyone but the dealerships. Oh, and I plan to order the EEC Analyzer today. By the way how long does it take to get EECA once I make payment. Peace

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats! I was excited when I got mine to datalog the first time as well. As far as specific posts, there's a ton out there, and I really don't know exactly what you need information on. EECTuning.org is the best site I have seen as far as tuning goes. Lots of smart guys on there, one I can think of off the top of my head is Rockin Rick (he's on here too). EA is a program that you download from their website. Then you have to register it. Clint has a link on his website for registering, you pay him $50 paypal and your machine code (found in the registration tab) and he sends you the registration key. He emailed me back within the hour with my info, seems like a real nice guy. Good luck bud!

YOu can just download EEC Analyzer, then you send him the machine code from the registration tab, then the money, and then he will send you the registration code. Good luck, self tuning is a lot of work but VERY rewarding.