1st Drive of the year!!

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
No more snow and temp's in the 50's left me with no choice but to take the Cobra out today :D

Last time I really drove it was oct even though I didnt put it up for the winter until the first week of dec. Regardless after going a few months w/ out driving it I tend to forget the amount of Hp/Tq this thing has. When you just nail the throttle in second gear and the Nitto's refuse to stick it puts a big smile on your face :D

I also swapped out the custom programed computer that came w/ the car and decided to run a 95 Cobra computer that I had. Thats what the SCT chip is actually programed for. It actually seemed to idle a little better and it was prob just in my head but damn it seemed to pull so damn hard!!! Cant wait until its out full time this year. Still have mud season to go through and I live about a 1/4 mile up a dirt road so Im expecting mid april and I'll be good to go for the year.

• Sponsors (?)

Now you wonder how I'll feel after I've had the car off the road for 3 years. In that time, I've driven a V6 ranger and a 4.6L f150. I forget what power feels like....

Congrats man! I'm jealous

I'm jealous. I was really tempted to take mine out yesterday even with a faulty o2 sensor and missing TB idle screw. I need to get it inspected too before i take it out.