1st pic of my car on Stangnet!!

Dtowncats

Jun 2, 2003
York, PA
First pics but this is how it will look. I just picked up the Bullitts and can not wait to get them on so I did a little posing.

newlook.jpg

Well here is a link to it just incase:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/Dtowncats/Mustang/newlook.jpg

Attachments

• newlook.jpg
    newlook.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow, thanks for all of the compliments!!

Everyone is right, that is a Camaro in the garage. The picture is taken at my friend's house. I am car-sitting until he gets back from Iraq and that is where I am storing my wheels until I can get them on.

But I am not going to loose the bra because it covers up a dent on the fender and peeling paint on the bumper. If I were to take it off you could see a bunch of yellow.

But again, thanks for the compliments. I just hope the DRs fit on the rear because I am lowered so much.

Well good luck with the project... And don't worry about our comments because in the end, it is your car and you need to be happy with it.

What kind of brakes are you going to be running?

srothfuss said:
Well good luck with the project... And don't worry about our comments because in the end, it is your car and you need to be happy with it.

What kind of brakes are you going to be running?
Once I save up money for the body work to be done, the bra will be gone. I need to have the left rear quarter panel skin replaced. I am not too worried about that right now because it runs great and I am thankful for that.

I am going to find a 96+ front brake set-up and I am going to run SN95 axles in the rear with drums for now. This winter I want to do a 4 wheel disc brake set up. I was planning on doing a H/C/I this winter but I don't think the wallet will allow both. Decisions... Decisions...

Do you guys think I will have a problem with the DRs in the rear if I run SN95 axles and roll the fender lips? Keep in mind I am lowered about 1.25".

Or just be like me and do everything all at once.... Of course now, I want to put my car back together so I can drive it at least to the Woodward Cruise in August.

The SN length axles are 3/4" longer than the Fox3 units. So when you run those, you have to get the right sized offset / tire size to avoid contact with outer wheel arch. In fact... I just started a thread in talk about these very things.

LOL, at first i was thinking "damn, those wheels have got a crapload of offset!" and then i noticed the front wheel doesn't line up that good and i realised what i was looking at. 3rd shift will fuch with your vision!

srothfuss said:
Or just be like me and do everything all at once.... Of course now, I want to put my car back together so I can drive it at least to the Woodward Cruise in August.

The SN length axles are 3/4" longer than the Fox3 units. So when you run those, you have to get the right sized offset / tire size to avoid contact with outer wheel arch. In fact... I just started a thread in talk about these very things.
I would but I don't have the patience to do that.:D

What I am going to do is do the rear first. I am going to try the DRs on the rear and if I need to roll the lips, I will. If they still don't fit, I will just put the 235s on the rear until I can get some tires to replace the DRs.

Does anyone run drums with the SN95 axles? That is one thing I haven't seen or atleast I don't think so anyway.

Eric