1st tatoo....what ya'll think?

MyBloodRunsBlue

Feb 1, 2007
here is my 1st tatoo the color is a lil bit off but i'm going to get it refilled

tat.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

it looks good bro.. i put a pretty good size cross on my arm like where you have you tat, but i was working at a computer store then.. now i'm doing construction and working out 3 hours a day.. it looks way small now lol. i'm going back to get it mondo sized here on friday.

i have an arm band that looks like a tribal piece, but if you look close its all running mustang ponies

on friday i'm also going to get a piece drawn up that is a bunch of hand tools end to end in a tribal look, so you cant tell what it is.. i like stuff like that

i thought about doing that but what if i buy a 'vette??

i'm going to get a rod and piston tattoo on my upper left arm sometime in the future. ihave some pretty crappy looking tribal on my right arm from back when i was 18:notnice:

I think that its so small and detailed that if you get a darker blue its going to be harder to see, especially since its outlined in black.

My friends are getting tattoos of the Lunati Voodoo camshaft logo with the skull and camshaft crossbones.