1st Time @ Dyno

idaho_88

Dec 1, 2005
Boise,Idaho
Well this was my first time @ the dyno. Whatcha think? I will go to the track on the 22nd for my first time in 4 yrs.
picture0014jg.th.jpg
Red was final run and best.

Attachments

• picture0014jg.th.jpg
    picture0014jg.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

Sorry I forgot to list that. I have MAC CAI, Magnaflow Cat Back, H-Pipe(?), Pullies(-alt), just tuned it up with FRPP Wires, MSD Cap & Rotor, Fuel Filter. This is my "baseline" before I install my new motor. I also hope to run next Saturday, for a baseline run.

idaho_88 said:
After I nstall the 331 I'm hoping for 325/375 Is that to much of an expectation?

What heads , cam , and intake with that 331? 325/375 will be a easy number to hit if you use aftermarket heads and intake. Dont forget your gonna need to upgrade your injectors as well.

Then I'll shoot for 14.4-14.7. I think I can pull that off with some street tires. The race next weekend is called Saturday Night Fever. Basically getting the rednecks with rice off the streets/boonies. So lots of ricers will be talking the talk and getting towed home.

Emagdnim- The HCI will be Trickflow Track Heat w/ Stage 2 Cam. My injectors will be 30/lb'ders. I am stoked about the engine and should be here in 2-3 weeks. I have waited for this since June '04 when I left for training to go to Iraq.

Crash- Yeah the car is still SD and ran strong today. Its great seeing the needle pointing straight down on an 85mph speedo.:D Won't be after new combo comes.

Bill 302- Your car put up some decent numbers also. I looked at the shop owners 95 cobra and his numbers were identical to your almost exactly. His mods were CAI, exhaust, superchip.