1st time start in awhile

95stangGT

Founding Member
Jan 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Well I started my car for the first time today since last October. I couldn't wait to hear that V8 rumble again. :hail2: Last time it ran it only had a flowmaster catback. But now it has a PTK turbo kit w/ a T67, ASP underdrive pullies, and a mac prochamber. Although the y-pipe from the kit and the prochamber don't line up. So I'm gonna have to take it to a muffler shop. Right now I'm running 42 lb injectors with a stock fuel pump and a Pro-M 80mm draw through meter. She started right up though no problems and idled nicely. Before it actually goes on the road though it will have a 255 in tank. I got a question though. The meter is calibrated for a cobra with 42 lb injectors where as I have a GT. So what kind of effect will this have on it?
Only thing really lefted is I got to setup the vacuum line for the bypass and the wastegate. Not to sure exactly what I'm suppose to do so gotta research it. I also deleted the EGR and never half pluged anything like I read about and so far haven't gotten a check engine light. I took some pics too I'll post shortly.

• Sponsors (?)