1ST time @ track MAINLY STOCK

Notchbck93 said:
You best do some work to that beast. You will have imports sucking you down their CAI's and stickers blowing off and sticking to your ride before you know it.

Dont really want to do to much. Kinda like it close to stock with the mileage it has. If anything else is done it will just be the simple bolt on's. Im really wanting to get it repainted. Factory paint has got its chips and dings. Need to get the trunklid fixed from removing the O.E. spoiler and installing a Cobra one in its place. Cobra didn't cover all the bolt holes from O.E. one.
Your right though, those imports can make ya look bad. O'well.

• Sponsors (?)

Perfect, pull those e'7s, have them professional ported, pick up an additional 30-40 hp, keep the stock cam because it is a good piece, and have the upper extrude honed. Unfortunately, the upper needs runner expansion to flow optimally, but I understand you wanting to keep a stock appearance.

You can also bellmouth the t-body and same goes for the maf. Ditch the screen and port that bad boy. Most cars are tuned rich so you lean them out in the process. If you proceed with too lean of a mix, then you bellmouth around the sensor hole to draw more air in.

All of these mods will add a solid 40 hp and sound bone stock and look bone stock.

Now your 30K bone stock car runs mid to high 13's, which is definitely respectable.

Just my .02

Notchbck93 said:
Perfect, pull those e'7s, have them professional ported, pick up an additional 30-40 hp, keep the stock cam because it is a good piece, and have the upper extrude honed. Unfortunately, the upper needs runner expansion to flow optimally, but I understand you wanting to keep a stock appearance.

You can also bellmouth the t-body and same goes for the maf. Ditch the screen and port that bad boy. Most cars are tuned rich so you lean them out in the process. If you proceed with too lean of a mix, then you bellmouth around the sensor hole to draw more air in.

All of these mods will add a solid 40 hp and sound bone stock and look bone stock.

Now your 30K bone stock car runs mid to high 13's, which is definitely respectable.

Just my .02

:jaw: Whoa. That sounds way to advanced for me:D . I'll check into it though. Thanks man. Est. on how much stuff like that would cost????:shrug: