1st Track outing

Well! I hit the Local Quarter strip today. and i must admit that she gave me quiet the surprise. I was only hoping for a mid to high 15 sec Pass at best: Here's my results to make a long story short. Reaction....... .6748 Tryied to take pics of slip, so i could post it, but cheap camera wont focus on it. Only mods are Trick flo upper Plenum, BBK Cai. It still has full Exhaust 60 ft........2.0600 330 ft........ .6.0906 1/8 e,t........ 9.4375 1/8 mph...... 73.82 1/4 e.t........... 14.759 1/4 mph.........91.93

• Sponsors (?)

My next move is Probably gonna be the P.I intake swap. According to M.H.S, thats worth another 18rwhp. Thats quite a bit for just an Intake, should drop me .2 tenths or better. Then i'll try U.D's from Steeda, then H-pipe, she still has all 6 cats on her, thats got to be killing at least 20 hp. Last thing will be gears (has 3.27's)....Gonna go with 3.55's......if all go well with those mods, i'll have her Tuned. I 'm shooting for 13.80's at best. That's only about .9 tenths off my 14.75

That's really good for your first time out! My car never broke into the 14s before I put a programmer on it. Best I ever did NA was a 14.0, but that was with an auto on stock gears. 13.8 is VERY doable with PI cams, PI intake, gears, and tires (and other bolt-ons, obviously).

Is yours a 5 speed or auto? And what track was this at?