1st Turbo drag times.

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
The temp was 78* 72% humidity and 29.58 bp.
I still have no roll bar so I just went out to try some 1/8th's.
I didn't really give it 100% yet so I'm not sure what the 1/4 time will be but they will be lower for sure next time. The 2 runs I ran the 12's I was racing a buddy and then they told me on the last run to slow down. I was running the 1/8th and then slamming on the brakes before going all the way down the 1/4. It was funny to beat other people while braking and going such a low mph.
I'm going to up the boost now to 12psi and see what happens with some slicks .

:D

8thchart1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not using any methanol yet and I need to get 3:27's and get rid of these 3:73's. I'm still running very conservative tune on the PMS but there is a lot of room left to add in more timing but I need to just work getting the curve right and using some c12 next time. I'm going to change the plugs to some NGKs or AL AR133's b/c these are just the basic AL 24's I have now.

Yeah, I guessed that you had more tuning left to do. Racing is fun.

I want to get out to the track and see if just a head swap is worth anything on a mostly stock setup. We'll see.

Are you planning a Roll bar/cage anytime? I know that you like to take your child for rides in the car so a roll bar might get in the way. My two girls (6 and 4 yrs old) think its a special treat to go for a ride in daddy's car. Car seats fit perfect in that little back seat of the Mustang. Though a roll bar might clear if it is bent just right and would not be a bad idea for a 'vert.