2 05 gts at Matthews Ford in Oregon, OH

sams66

Founding Member
Jan 25, 2002
near toledo, oh
Guys, just took a real long look at 2 05's located in Oregon, (Toledo Area). One black on black 5spd manual and one torch red on red/black 5spd manual, sorry no pics, just my observations, saw em at work this morning and had to stop and check em out.

This is the first I have been able to sit in it, (5'11, 220lbs) and it was very comfortable. Aluminum accents and chrome trim very nice. Fit and finish and interior reminded me of my 2000 lincoln LS (which was a v6 5spd manual car). Exhaust is nice and aggressive sounding, and I agree with about everyone, the rims look alot better in person and you could live with them, but still I think it needs better rims.

Overall, a very impressive car. Did not get to drive it, but the salesman said anytime, "we want these on the road" no markup on sticker, and will sell at A, X or other discount ford employer/contractor price. price for the black on black was 28000 sticker and the red with red and black was just slightly more. Both were loaded with Mach 1000.

Only real "problem" for me is that with the mach 1000 stereo and the subwoofers I think it will be hard to fit any golf clubs in the trunk without laying down the seat.

For those of you in NW Ohio, SE MI and want to check em out, here is address and phone of dealer and Salesguy.

Matthews Ford
2811 Navarre
Oregon, OH
419-698-4444
800-225-8210
Salesman Mike Roth

• Sponsors (?)

sams66

Cool, i know what i'm doing tomorrow .. i live 4-5 mins from the ford dealer !

Been waiting to see one show up local.

i'll have to take my dad to see them.. we just watched a car show on tv about mustangs, had some good info on 05 stang-

Thanks for letting us all know !