2.25" Exhaust hurting my combo?

95BLUE5.0

Founding Member
May 20, 2002
Well I have Mac long tube headers going into a Mac prochamber then into 2.25" Dynomax super turbo mufflers out stock tailpipes. Is the 2.25" exhuast hurting my combo?
If it is what mufflers would you recomend. I don't want anything to loud

My mods
Crane 2030 Cam
gt40p heads
Mac long tube headers
Mac prochamber
dynomax mufflers
Crane valve springs
MM subframe connectors
Spec stage 2 clutch
Pro 5.0 shifter
Tremec TKO
Ford Racing aluminum drive shaft
Ford Racing 3:73's
Mac under drive pulleys
Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator
C&L 76 MM mass air flow kit
70mm throttle body
Driveshaft loop
Super Chip
10,000 miles on rebuilt 302, rebuilt with forgued pistions, arp bolts, Ford racing roller lifters, comp push rods...etc...
Going on when the parts get in
Trick Flow intake
1:6 roller rockers

• Sponsors (?)

I would agree you may lose a little, with more mods the difference might be bigger. If I had that system I would use it get more mods, then go bigger later, but that is just me. Holy crap I reread your mods. Yes I think you would benefit with bigger pipes.

I'm running the stock tail pipes on my car... I don't "think" they are hurting me. I also run dynomax welded race magnum mufflers (they are now called the welded ultraflows) and they sound AWESOME. I absolutely LOVE the sound of my car, its very different than the norm, but it sounds SO mean. I have a small video on my website with my car at idle and then pulling out...
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/killercanary/video/paul1.html

Killercanary said:
I'm running the stock tail pipes on my car... I don't "think" they are hurting me. I also run dynomax welded race magnum mufflers (they are now called the welded ultraflows) and they sound AWESOME. I absolutely LOVE the sound of my car, its very different than the norm, but it sounds SO mean. I have a small video on my website with my car at idle and then pulling out...
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/killercanary/video/paul1.html

Dude its obviously not hurting you at all and your times reflect that.. your car sounds identical to my magnaflows only my magnaflows seem a hair quieter.