2.3 turbo-2.3 SVO clone?

yeah guys, well im gonna go see hime tomorow and see whats up, he was on his way out the door when i came and he basically just said he wasnt ready.
im still gonna keep a look out for the car, and ask him to tell me when hes gonna sell it, its to nice for me to let go i think, but if an SVO comes along i may just go for that, and drop him like he droped me.
but a new thing has come to my attention, whats all this about getting just a 2.3 LX and transplanting a turbo coupes drive train? wouldnt it just be easier to just add a turbo? by the way i am a total newbe when it comes to turbos, so im not sure how that stuff works. maybe you guys could explain? i get how a turbo works, but which one do you get for a 2.3 mustang? just a stock ford one? and then there is the intercooler, i just wouldnt know where to start on setting one up.

• Sponsors (?)

For that you'll want to search around, both here and Turboford. It's been discussed a million times, and there's a lot of good info out there. Basically your stock 2.3 n/a internals aren't up to the turbo power, block needs an oil feed tap, etc.

Ash