2 Boss cars to choose from in 2005

• Sponsors (?)

I'll never buy anything from Teamshinoda. They come off as a lame wanna-be Saleen Steeda, or Jack Roush company. They just don't have there act together if you ask me. Legacy??? What Legacy?? THey are like the redheaded step child of Ford....

Do it your the better way

What the heck!!! $60,000 for 600hp. How about adding a pro charger and adding some after market body parts if ya want. I'm not impressed with the wing,graphics or front lip.Looks cobbed!!!!
Adding a pro charger,throttle body etc....+ after market body kits will not cost you the extra $30,000 that shendoa is asking. You can match the hp or more and looks for about $6000.00.Besides who wants the name SHENDOWA on their muzzy. sounds tooooo RICER for me.
If you go to ponytrader .com and check out the mustang video section. There is a guy named Blades that has many vids posted. His set up on his 2003 cobra is awsome.Look at his set up and do the cost your self.Pro chargers give you a big punch for the$$$$$$. All I have to say about his car is that it is very very very fast. :flag: :spot: :banana: :banana: :banana: :spot: :hail2: :hail2:

Dude, if you don't know who Larry Shinoda was 'cause you're too young, please don't make an ass of yourself by trashtalking the name. Shinoda designed the '63 Stingray Corvette, and the 69-70 Boss 302, among many other things. He's dead now. Don't disgrace him with your ignorance. That doesn't mean you need to like anything about these current "TeamShinoda" cars, feel free to dislike them. But associating the American muscle car LEGEND Shinoda, with rice, JUST because his name is oriental, is downright wrong and ignorant.

2005muzzy said:
What the heck!!! $60,000 for 600hp. How about adding a pro charger and adding some after market body parts if ya want. I'm not impressed with the wing,graphics or front lip.Looks cobbed!!!!
Adding a pro charger,throttle body etc....+ after market body kits will not cost you the extra $30,000 that shendoa is asking. You can match the hp or more and looks for about $6000.00.Besides who wants the name SHENDOWA on their muzzy. sounds tooooo RICER for me.
If you go to ponytrader .com and check out the mustang video section. There is a guy named Blades that has many vids posted. His set up on his 2003 cobra is awsome.Look at his set up and do the cost your self.Pro chargers give you a big punch for the$$$$$$. All I have to say about his car is that it is very very very fast. :flag: :spot: :banana: :banana: :banana: :spot: :hail2: :hail2:

Think before you speak!! Maybe look into the past and learn a little im only 30 and i know about them. Nothing to do with rice at all :mad:

I agree with Bubba. The car is not even out yet. Putting these pictures out and making mention of things like "strokers" already is just plain cheese.

At least wait for the car to come out first.

Shinoda's web page is also pretty awful. In todays day and age it is not hard to make a nice web page. Especially if you are going to be advertising 60k+ cars.

Well to answer many questions why bring them out now. Simple we already make the hp numbers in 04. and yes we are working with ford and other companys to crack the fly by wire problem on the 05 Mustang and 04 f150. i was at ford with all the other builders to get the info on the cars and as for stokers we already have two we can install the 302 cid and the 310 cid.

I am sorry the other guys have not posted renderings i would like to see them like every one else, but i wanted to see if we did what a lot of people asked and had more of a retro look on the boss car along with our standard shinoda strips we would be able make more peole happy. I do listen but when some says no graphics the only car that has no graphics was the boss 429 and it was not the one Larry shinoda was most known for but i would like to thank everyone for all the opinions

Thanks

Jim Klok.

I don't know about this "Jim Klok" character. I used to work with a fella in Arizowna workin on them 'puters, who passed himself off as a "Jim Klok", and this "Jim" had worked with the likes of Larry Shinoda and Sean Hyland. He had himself one of dem red Cobras...tell U what.

He also claimed to "keep in touch" with old friends, but never returns their e-mails. Hmmm, sounds like an imposter to me! :bs:

Got me one O' dem Cobra "R"s, bout '93 I reckon, and she'll run right dar with them dang ol' Shinodas, tell U what.

Jim, Hope you're doing well, my friend! :flag:

Hey guy hows the flames on the red car been busy trying to keep up with the jones's but will be in phoenix in a couple of weeks we will have to see how it runs and hey i guess i should check the email sooner but been real busy makin power you know the stuff they all said i needed with cars that look like ours.

Well I it dialed into 600 rwhp on the 04 gt on 1 turbo an our production car is a twin turbo set up.

Hey email at [email protected] and i will send you some dyno sheets

2005muzzy said:

that blade kid is a little rich boy *** though, he just got arrested for street racing and runnin from the cops, got 7 felony charges, and is gonna be suckin **** in prison for awhile

ryanrule said:
that blade kid is a little rich boy *** though, he just got arrested for street racing and runnin from the cops, got 7 felony charges, and is gonna be suckin **** in prison for awhile

I didn't hear about him going to jail maybe thats why they haven't had any new movies with his car....no matter how fast you are...you can't outrun the radio. If they have your plate # you are :owned: even if you do get away.

As for the cars i like the yellow one as well. As for the 60K price tag the prices will have to compete with saleen and steeda for the tuner market so more companies=more parts=better aftermarket=teh win for all stang owners

Like the yellow graphics a lot better. More subtle like the original. Also like the side stripe. About the performance packages, is your 302 stroker going to be a 2V then? Do you have any hp/trq #'s for your engine combinations?

How do yo know he got arrested???????????????

ryanrule said:
how do you know he got arrested????Where is he from??? He does seems a little crazy with the street racing. That's one fast cobra hes got!!!!!!

Personally, I like both schemes. The only difference is decals and wheels it looks like. The blue graphic mentions 600 HP Twin Turbo. That would be pretty cool. Warranty and nearly unlimited power possibilities??