2 Pics of the Interior Chrome Accessories

• Sponsors (?)

over the next month, when im really bored, im gonna start to work on my parking brake boot. im still thinking up ways and the perfect material for it. not a complete fan of all of those chrome pieces but i did like the parking brake one.

personally, i think tryin to look like a 5pd when you arent is like tryin to be a type r when you arent. be proud you have an auto and dont pretend to be something else. now if you keep it looking like an auto then thats fine but ive seen ricers pretend they have manual then i see their backup lights flick real quick when they go into gear. too funny

94GTLaserRC said:
Finally got around to putting this stuff in today. Didnt get a pic of the Door pins, headlight knob or turn signal sleeave. It is REALLY hard to take pics of this stuff with the flash reflecting.
I know...Gotta clean the inside a little better!
RC
569777Interior1.jpg

818448Interior3.jpg

are those billet vents ? if so where did you get them ?

YEAHLOH95 said:
are those billet vents ? if so where did you get them ?
Hey Yeahloh, where the h3ll have you been?? :shrug:

NO they are not..They are painted. I sprayed them with a metallic silver (no not shiny chrome :rlaugh: ) paint.

I covered the center adjustment piece and sprayed the rest. I thought it looked kinda neat. Ill post a pic of the side ones.

RC