2-?'s---Sony Radio Install/Painting the Bezel

94GTLaserRC said:
Ok..here's the progress:

Top left: First coat.
Top Right: 2 coats.
Bot Left: about 4 coats and dried for 3 hours.
Bot Right: Same as left but just to give an idea on how it may look.
832388InteriorBezel-Sheet.jpg

Tomorrow, I need to light sand the whole thing, then put maybe 2 more coats on it. Ill Spray those on Friday, then put the clearcoat Sat, then put it back together on Sunday..
Oh..I painted the A/C vents black again, just didnt put them in here
RC

looks like more of the '03 RedFire Metallic. I loooove that color. that bezel looks damn good :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i am thinking of adding a cd player to my mach 460 system as well (i also only have the crummy tape player). can anyone give me a list of the harnesses/parts i will need to add a cd player and retain my mach 460 cassette deck? i hope that makes sense - i want to add the cd player in the empty slot under the mach 460 unit if anyone is confused. thanks everyone! any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlueSaph95GT said:
i am thinking of adding a cd player to my mach 460 system as well (i also only have the crummy tape player). can anyone give me a list of the harnesses/parts i will need to add a cd player and retain my mach 460 cassette deck? i hope that makes sense - i want to add the cd player in the empty slot under the mach 460 unit if anyone is confused. thanks everyone! any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are 2 harnesses:

One connects to the radio back (specific for each radio). The other connects to the wiring that you pull of the back of your Mach. THEN, the 2 harnesses connect to each other.

The one for the MACH at C/C is the 805510. If you go to their website and look under "wire harness", you can scroll down to find it..it also has the description for our system. Each harness is $16.95. C/C did not have the Mach one, so they Fabbed one up for me that plugs right in..that was $40, but I didnt want to wait to order the other one.

JR...Thanks bro..Ill get it back this weekend, then I can start on other things.

But 17yostanger is right, that is not Laser..That is the Duplicolor's "Ford Electric Currant" Red. It is a little deeper, and has more blue tint than red proportionately.
RC

Ok...it's done:

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=4384672#post4384672

Thanks for all the input.

I dont know why these pics come out so fuzzy.. They are fine when I edit them, and when I post them on my web site, they look like this...Something is happening in the transformation from my computer to my web site.

RC