20" Godspeed Omega Stealth Black Wheels

TEXStang12

Sep 1, 2011
So I really want the 20" Stealth black godspeed omega wheels for my red '12 GT and I can't seem to find them anywhere with a tire package. Any suggestions besides Cruizin Concepts which will be out of stock for a while? If not I think I am going to go with the black chrome instead.

• Sponsors (?)

So I really want the 20" Stealth black godspeed omega wheels for my red '12 GT and I can't seem to find them anywhere with a tire package. Any suggestions besides Cruizin Concepts which will be out of stock for a while? If not I think I am going to go with the black chrome instead.

If the godspeed is what you really out hold out for it, myself I think red/black is being a little over played at least out here in fl, at the min. I would at least get a chrome lip on my black's, but hey we all have are own style, I'm debating between switching to straight chrome, or just painting (professionally) the ones I have currently to a black lip w/ inner spokes a bright green :shrug:

If you really want that black godspeed omega wheels, then you can't have it then I would agree with LAVAgt2012 that you just do a paint job on it (professionally- which I believe would give the best results!!):nice: