20 Inch Rims???????

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by yellow99convert, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Does anyone have any pics of a newer mustang with 20's on it. I saw a red convert in the muscle mustang book a couple months ago with 20's on it and it looked unreal.........:nice:

2. So far I've only found a 99 35th Aniv. GT for you. I'll keep looking though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SCR

3. yeah that looks mean.......try to find some more for me.......Looks like I will be putting a set of them on soon!!!!!!!:nice:

4. i saw a blue bullitt with 20' bullitts, at ffw houston.
    sorry, i dont have any pics:shrug:
    :spot:

5. :nonono: :puke: That is horrible IMO. 20's are too much

6. I wouldnt go any bigger than 18's

7. Agreed!

8. Theres this kid at my school with a v6 roush and 20" cobra R wheels........looks very very ghey

9. why don't you put a lift kit on it your going to have 20s?

10. 20" on a mustang is not cool at all .:nonono: ...........i mean its a sport car not a freaking suv think about....its your choice too, if you do it make sure you get some better brakes cause 20" with a stock brake setup aint gonna be great.......also you will be slower when you race and it just looks too ghettoo....its your choice though.:nonono:

11. If you get the right rims and use them for cruising and shows only, they CAN look badass. Only on 99+ tho.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^Stolen from 99darkgreenGT:D ^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. just so happens one of my friends just put 20's on his mustang about 2 months ago.. I took some pics of it at the car show we were in. I think they look really nice..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Not a fan exspecially of that red GT badge on the bullit... too ricer. leave that **** for them and SUVS

14. :OT: where can i get those GT emblems?

[​IMG]

i kinda like the way the bullitt looks with 20's but not the rest of the stangs.:D

15. Off Topic but where can i get those side scoops that go on the c-pillar

Josh

16. I would like to know also.

17. Only use 20 inch rims for a show car... even than I think 20 in rims on a mustang is a little too much. :puke: 20 inch rims.

18. Thanks for the pics guys.........The 20's are going to look great on my car. My car is for shows only. I am not worried about addding wieght to the car. I am getting the 20's, ati procharger and the air ride suspension done at the same time. It should look mean as hell when I get it back......the $10k will be tough to swallow but hey what are hobbies for?????

Yo 02SONICBLUEGT::

What size tires does your buddy have with the silver stang????

19. Ruffrider. One of two things.
    A) thats my avatar give it back :p
    B) I'm still feelin last night's drinkin.

Ok, actually they could both be tru