2000 Cobra R's on a fox body?

• Sponsors (?)

i think you will have issues up front with the 9.5 width without steering rack limitors. i run 00' cobra r's and here is how i pulled it off. in the back i run the standard 18x9.5 with a 275-35-18 series tire and have NO clearance issues whatsoever. i dont not run my quad shocks though.. my 5-link suspension and billet LCAs handle the traction. as for the front end i run OE concept replica 00' cobra r's (i bought the original rear 9.5s from ford) that are actually 18x9.... so i have a little more clearance and have no rubbing issues on full turn.. up front i run a 245-35-18 series. it is possible, but expensive if you dont wanna run into any issues. i did my homework and careful measurements and such.... so my work payed off for you and other guys who want to run them :nice:. you cant tell the differance between the ford racing ones and the OE concept version ( i even have the chrome versions and the difference is little to none). i also went with fords original center caps and everything looks like it was a set. the only downfall is it gets pricey if you have to order 2 different pairs of wheels like i did. if you have the $$$ do what i did and you wont have any issues. on the other hand you could always just get a set of 4 OE concepts 18x9 and run a 275 series in the back and be fine and dandy. i just wanted the wider series rim so i can run a 295 or 305 series after i mod the rear a bit. the choice is yours. so YES the will fit... AND THEY LOOK DAMN GOOD!!!!! :hail2: :drool:

I have the FMS 18X9.5s on my coupe with the LSC 5 lug conversion, they fit great. The rear wheels have no clearance issuse at all. The fronts scrub only if I turn the wheel all the way to the right or left. Ill have to get some pics to post.

Thanks
Eric

Any More Pics

I am thinking of doing the same thing. I am deciding between the 17 and 18 on this 2000 Cobra R wheel. Has anyone got anymore pics or has anyone photoshopped a FOX with these wheels?

2000 Cobra R's on a racecraft lowered fox. 18*9 with 255/35's all way around. No clearance issues at all in the back, will rub slightly in the front when turning lock to lock, which is not an issue for me.

4986-7289-107280.jpg

Attachments

• 4986-7289-107280.jpg
    4986-7289-107280.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,242