New Batteries and Brakes
AM/FM Stereo
CD Player
Cloth Upholstery Seats
Remote Trunk Open
4 Winter tires & 4 Summer tires will be included
Non-Smoker owner

Zip code = 07032

I've recently purchased a new car and am looking to sell my Ford Mustang. I've had it for roughly 2 and a half years and it has run great and been reliable as my 2nd car I've owned. My first car was a clunker and owning this Mustang has given me new faith in used cars. This car is perfect as a first car for students/teens or for anyone of any age who loves the look and style of a Mustang as I do. I've always wanted a Mustang as long as I've known and when I got it I was beyond happy and had a great time, and now ready to move on to my next car and hopefully someone's dream of owning a Mustang will find this a perfect fit as it did me.

It has new brakes and a new battery. It currently has snow tires on it and I have the 4 summer tires here in Syracuse that I will bring down to New Jersey within this month or next month. I am currently attending school in Syracuse, NY, so this car is at home with my mom in Kearny, NJ. Like I said, the only reason I'm selling it is because I purchased a new car that is able to go off-road as well as able to hold my dog & give me more trunk room. The only 2 issues with this car is a small/slight indent on the driver's side door and some peeling clearcoat on the hood which I've included pictures of here, both of which are cosmetic and can be fixed fairly easily.

I'm asking $3999 or the best offer. If you would like to set up a time to check out the car in person, email me at dminguit at gmail.com (replace 'at' with @, don't want any spam!).

Exterior:

mustang5.jpg

mustang4z.jpg

mustang3h.jpg

mustang6.jpg

Sexy, huh? ;)

Interior:

interior1s.jpg

interior2i.jpg

interior3g.jpg

Small Indent & Peeling Clearcoat I mentioned:

smallindent.jpg