2000 GT totaled *PICS*

i was driving down a dirt road saturday night and i tried to avoid a deer and lost it. while it was sitting there over night some kids ripped off my gt emblems and almost got away with my sub. but the power company pulled up around the same time and they ran. i took off the new iac i just put on..well..time for a 5 speed

008qa9.th.jpg
018gk4.th.jpg
030oz2.th.jpg
035xk6.th.jpg
036dd6.th.jpg
037tp6.th.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

that sucks shoulda just nailed the deer :nono: I learned my lesson with deer most of the time theres no getting out of it unless you have time to actually slow down enough to miss. offroading isn't the answer. :(

Damn. Definately a tough one there. Dirt roads, stangs, trees and Deer don't a good combination make. You don't exactly say how you are, but since you don't mention it, I'm assuming your OK. Hope you settle up with ins OK and get youself in a newer stang - maybe one with TC for those roads?

Glad to see you are ok, but not that the car is...poor car..anyways I was always told all accidents that happen with deer or other animals usually result in worse accidents when people try to avoid them, rather then hitting them, I was told to just hit them if they are there instead of trying to msis them...that sucks man, hope you make out ok and get another one!

Plus isn't it comprehensive on your insurance if you hit a deer, but collision if you hit a tree?:rolleyes:
Correct.

It's better to hit the deer.

Any single vehicle accident is considered an at-fault accident even if you swerved to avoid an object, animal, or other vehicle, which can affect your insurance premiums.

If you hit the deer, it is a comp claim and does not affect you.

It's better to just take Bambi out the game.:rlaugh:

Correct.

Any single vehicle accident is considered an at-fault accident even if you swerved to avoid an object, animal, or other vehicle, which can affect your insurance premiums.

Yep, just hit the deer. I know it doesn't sound right and you do what any normal reasonable person would do but it is best just to hit the animal.

Correct.

that way you get to eat bambi too!

Wow i'm sorry to see that this happened. Sucks about your car dude, time to upgrade tho. And in that 1st pic it looks like maybe a little further and you woulda been down a cliff or into a ravine, what's behind the car in the 1st pic?

Wow i'm sorry to see that this happened. Sucks about your car dude, time to upgrade tho. And in that 1st pic it looks like maybe a little further and you woulda been down a cliff or into a ravine, what's behind the car in the 1st pic?

thats a field with trees and rocks

i actually thought i had enough room to miss it but hit a pothole on the side of the road and thats when i lost it, and hit a telephone pole. those trees on the passenger side are what stopped me from sliding any further. i dont know what the front crash ratings are for these cars and for not wearing a seatbelt and i walked away from that just with a burn on my arm from the airbag. but if not for that airbag i dont know what woulda happened. im just waiting for my insurance company to tell me how much im going to get..and then on to the stangnet classifieds. thanks everyone..hopefully ill be back in a mustang soon. what do you think the insurance company is gonna do with her?

and i forgot the put up a picture of the inside.
stang033mj6.jpg