2000 Mustang GT brake lines

• Sponsors (?)

A definite pita. If you can find a donor car, salvage, remove it from that car. Otherwise you will need to buy a replacement line, sold at most auto parts stores, and manually bend it yourself to fit. This is a trial and error process and I recommend removing the old line first to use as a template for bending the new line. Use a tube bender, also available at parts stores, to bend the line properly. Take your time and be very patient as these lines can be bent or distorted very easily.

Another tip, shops do these repairs on lifts. If you don't have access to one, bend the line to fit the master cylinder first and install it there when done. Then slowly bend the line where needed until you get it back to the wheel it goes to. Work from front to back and don't worry if your brake line doesn't look as pretty as the original. I believe the brake line comes in four foot sections only, so, you'll need to talk to the parts store to be sure you get all you need to do the job right. Let me know if you need any other help.