Pulled the tank down, although it didn't seem necessary to take it all the way out. The only two things I could see that looked sketchy were, in the first picture, where the wires went over the top of the fuel pump, and right after that where the foam padding is cracked. Where it's cracked, it looks like there's an indention for the wires to lay, but the wires were going over a small hump. As near as I could tell, that's where the cables were prior to the tank coming down, but they may have shifted as the tank started to drop. We cut the sheath to see if the cables were crushed, but they appeared fine. We didn't see any other signs of rubbing, chafing, cuts or crushing. We tested the resistance through the C463 connector, but got no different readings than before, but we weren't sure where to put the lead for checking to the gas tank itself. The tank is coated, and the we weren't positive if the screws at the top by the fuel pump were what you were wanting the test from. We reconnected the fuel pump and did a couple quick cranks, the fuse didn't blow. Wiggling the connectors and wiring didn't seem to make any difference with our readings. We'll leave the tank down for a bit, as we have some other errands to run. Hopefully, you'll have a chance to read this, and will advise on whether or not you think the issue was simply the wiring being compressed between the tank and auto.