2001 Cobra to 2003 Cobra Supercharger Conversion

Hey, Dont know too much about cars really but the basics. I have a 2001 Cobra and i just bought a brand new supercharger that came on the 03/04's. I know i need the lower intake manifold, 40lb injectors, and maybe a new fuel pump. I also know i need a new computer but i dont know am i supposed to get one or an 03/04 or just a normal one for my year. Also, looking at the 03/04 motors compared to mine, there are alot of wires, hoses, and other things i dont know what the hell they do, on mine that they 03/04 doesnt have. If anyone could help me before i start buying every damn part in the book. I guess i need to know what the hell i am doing.

• Sponsors (?)

MustangCobra34 said:
Hey, Dont know too much about cars really but the basics. I have a 2001 Cobra and i just bought a brand new supercharger that came on the 03/04's. I know i need the lower intake manifold, 40lb injectors, and maybe a new fuel pump. I also know i need a new computer but i dont know am i supposed to get one or an 03/04 or just a normal one for my year. Also, looking at the 03/04 motors compared to mine, there are alot of wires, hoses, and other things i dont know what the hell they do, on mine that they 03/04 doesnt have. If anyone could help me before i start buying every damn part in the book. I guess i need to know what the hell i am doing.

Put it back on e-bay and get a Vortech or Procharger kit thats made for your car. You will need TOO many parts to make it work. Brackets, Pullys, Intercooler, All the lines and pump and resvoir for it. A 03/04 ECU. MAF. Throttle body and pipe. The conversion is nuts.