2001 Mustang Cobra FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 Mustang Cobra by Original Owner

Black 2001 Mustang Cobra, got the car brand new, have all receipts, and most of the stock parts

adult owned, used car for daily driver and autocross, currently back at Daily driver set-up

car looks awesome

paint is in top condition car has been covered when outside and interior is like the day it came out of the showroom

this could be your deal of the century and probably the best handling mustang in the area ( Season Win's over the years in FS,ESP,SM at SSSCC and ASNW, Top Gun winner in 2007 and 2008 in MT, Car is set up for ESP but ran in other classes just for fun), this is a very dialed in car if you like handling, nothing done for performance since i did not need too :D

MODS on car:
Steeda competition race springs front and rear

Koni single adjustable front and rear shocks

Cc plates from steeda, but have brand new Maximum motorsports ones which allow more negative

Steeda Heavy Duty Cross Member for rear suspension

Steeda Cobra HD Differential Bushings

Steeda Front A-Arm Bushings

Brembo front cobra r brake kit with stainless steel lines

3.55 rear gears

Tri ax shifter

Steeda sub frame connectors

Addco 35mm tubular front sway bar

ALL WORK DONE with the help of Sam Strano, discussed and purchased most parts at length with him and car was set up by Duke Langley (if you know SCCA autox, you probably know them)) , suspension completely tuned and ready to rock

18*9 - 2000 Cobra R Rims (fit over big brake kit, only ones left, sold 17's already)
got receipts for everything

car signed by "Parnelli Jones","George Folmer"and "steve saleen" on the inside door panel and have a extra door panel if needed

24,xxx0 miles

$16000 obo

call: 208 263 3008 ask for mike or email at mvesecky at thecreek dot com

pic are available upon request, and race seats are available upon request with car for extra $

• Sponsors (?)

bump

just in case any of you potential buyers are wondering, this CAR is in TOP condition, do not let the fact that the car was autoxed keep you from looking at this car.

I am in my mid 40’s and picky as the next Guy. This car (just like my Z06, Shelby Cobra, STi, M3 and others I had) is very clean well cared for, you will not regret this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.